This page is dedicated to demonstrate the dreaded but effective exercise BURPEES!
- Begin standing straight with hands to sides and feet shoulder width apart.
- Bend knees and lower body to the ground until hands are flat on the floor and knees are close to chest.
- Keeping hands firm jump feet back until back is straight and body is parallel to the ground.
- (Optional) Lower body to the ground performing a push up.
- Keeping hands firm jump feet forward until knees are bent close to chest.
- Release hands from the ground and propel body in the air with hands overhead (optional clap).
- Repeat until desired number has been reached.
When done correctly burpees work shoulders, chest, core and legs giving you a full body workout.
Train Like A Champion